Sunday, February 17, 2008

Universal Umber

This is the color I chose to paint my kitchen/livingroom/dining room. It was a cream color before and it was just so blah. I did paint an accent wall Bullfrog green, and I really like it, but it just wasn't enough color, so I wanted to add a darker brown. I worked very hard to finish in one week b/c my sister was coming into town. I'm happy to say that I finished and I made my deadline. It was fun at first, but the last day I was so tired of being in ugly paint clothes and getting nothing else accomplished. I must say I'm very pleased with the results. It's amazing what a simple paint job can do! And I also have to note that it's not like I just got to paint all day long. I had to get up early and work on it until Max woke up, then take a break and wait for his naptime. Then wait again until he was in bed, so most of it got done in the wee hours of the night. I'm exhausted!

No comments: