Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun in the snow

My sister is in town for a week (she lives in San Fran) and is staying with my parents in Woodland Hills. I went down for the day with the boys and we had a blast watching "Nanny McFee" and drinking hot chocolate, and just being together! Lukas and Karsten actually play together now (a few months ago when we went to Cali to visit, they did nothing but fight). Nana & Papa have great snow, and it started snowing so Mindy took her girls out to play. Max doesn't like to get bundled up and Lukas fell asleep, so I stayed in until Mindy came to get me to help her build a snowman! What fun! I felt like a kid again. I was playing around and threw a snowball that hit Skyla in the face, then a little while later, Papa threw a snowball at me and whacked Nana in the head. You can imagine there were no more snow balls thrown after that! Max came out for a little bit and loved eating the snow. Lukas finally came out and had so much fun in the snow. There are huge piles of snow heaped up all around the house and he would climb to the top and he could almost touch the roof! Today I think I actually liked winter.

3 comments:

Alison said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys are having such a great time with your sis in town. I love that you two have matching hats! Too cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kenna said...

Too much fun! I miss the days when my family would just go visit the snow for the day, then come home. Oh well! I'm glad you had a good time with your sister! You are so awesome!