Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lukas turns 7

Time just keeps flying. I'll never get tired of saying it. Today was Lukas' 7th birthday. He's getting so big! I made him his favorite breakfast (swedish pancakes) and then took him to school to drop off his share week poster and birthday treat. For lunch Pat and I took him a happy meal and ate with him and all his classmates. It was so much fun, seriously the BEST part of my day. He was SO excited to see us and not embarrassed in the least. I loved seeing what his day is like and meeting his friends. He was instantly popular and everyone wanted to say hi and sit by him. By the time we left, he was out at recess and so many kids were chasing him and wanting to be by him. SO CUTE! I'm so proud of him and how he's growing up. He's got such good manners and so many friends. After school he came straight to the park for his party and seriously 20 kids came!!! I let him invite whoever he wanted and he did!! I loved it. It was a little stressful to have so many kids, but Whitney and Windy were there for me and took Zoey off my hands. Lukas got so many gifts and had a great turn out. Our families came to the same park for dinner. What a great day for Lukas. I hope he feels how loved he is and that he had a special day!

No comments: