Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Not so new, but Improved

We have been doing some updates on our house...blinds in the basement, vinyl lettering EVERYWHERE, a table and mini fridge downstairs, a desk for my craft room, Lukas' new room, fixing the carpet (basement leak), a new TV in the loft, not to mention the 90 inch screen and projector in the basement. I was getting so tired of the same old decorations and decided to try and change some things up. I am happy with the results and still have a few things in the works! It's good to document things every now and again. Here is our house as of today.

5 comments:

Dibble's said...

Your house is so darling, JaNece! I love all of the painting that you've done too, so creative!

Me in a nut shell said...

Everything looks so cute!! I didn't know what it looked like before but it is darling now! I am jealous of the tv screen!

Julie said...

You are AMAZING!!! Will you teach me how to decorate my house? We love you!

Tyler and Julia said...

I'm w/ Julie; I should pay you to drive up here to my house so that you can inspire me. We've been in our house for 2 years now & I'm still clueless as to what I want to do for it, except for the kitchen. I wish I were more creative like you! :)

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

So dang cute, I love it!