Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Little Sponge

They say kids are like sponges, absorbing everything around them. Well, here's some things I've heard Max "absorb" from me:

  • "Mmm, that smells nice."
  • "Oh my gosh, are you kidding?"
  • "Gonna get a present taken away."
  • "What the heck, Santa!"--actually I've never said this, I dont' know where he got this from. Lukas perhaps?
  • "Lukas at preschool like a big boy."
  • "It's tooo late....it's too late." (mimicking the song from One Republic Apologize).
  • "Sometimes I falling in the ocean. " (another song from Blue October that he picked up on).
  • "Lukas hit me in the eye." --I've never said this either, but whatever happens to him, whether Lukas is there or not, this is what happened to him. Lukas inevitabley hit him in his eye.
  • "Good morning sweetheart."

Max is just so cute. I love the phase he is in. Still innocent (kind of) and so easy to please. He says so many things and still has the cutest lisp. He's my squishy.

1 comment:

Jyl said...

oh he is sooo cute! I love that!