Monday, December 22, 2008

The Big "2-9"

Pat had a birthday last week. He turned 29. We took him to Souper Salad for lunch (his pick) and then I sent him off to Nicklecade with the boys while I set things up for his surprise party! He thought we were having a nice dinner at home while the boys were with a baby sitter, then we were going to go bowling and get some icecream. I set the table to look like it was just for two and put candles by it just to throw him off. While he was gone, my family came and some of our close friends. It was so fun to see his reaction. He had no idea! Jake and Steve got him with silly string (which the kids LOVED). We had a fun night eating and visiting. Pat was so happy that so many people would come for him! It was a great birthday. Pat is so fun and does so much for us. We're happy to celebrate him!

4 comments:

Patty R said...

How fun! Great job JaNece. We love Pat!

Jyl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!!! Your old... jk. Im older! and Wiser! jk
JaNece, what a great wife you are! The time I tried to throw a suprize party for James's b-day turned out to be a disaster, but it didn't help that I told every one who was supposed to surprise him to meet us at the WRONG restaurant,... I am lame.. HAHAH, I will have to tell you more about that story~

Kimberly said...

For some reason my google reader isn't showing me when you update! I just think you have the cutest family! I love how you record all of their sayings and share them with us...they always crack me up! Merry Christmas!

Tyler and Julia said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!! Sounds like he had a fun birthday this year. :)