Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Groovy Scooby Birthday

This year Max really wanted a Scooby Doo birthday. I thought it would be fun to make it "groovy", too. We made tie dye t-shirts and went crazy giving them out! He invited 6 friends over and they had a "mystery hunt" to find the missing cookies. It was cute to see him so excited and all his friends in their fun colorful t-shirts. Then later that night we had our families over for dinner. It was a great day just for Max and one I hope he'll remember.

5 comments:

Christi said...

How fun! I love that cake. Super cute.

Mindy said...

Your shirts turned out darling!! You are the cutest groovy family ever!!! What a fun party! We wish we could have been there Max. Happy Birthday!

Windy said...

I haven't vistited your blog in a while!! I have missed your cute posts. You did such a cute job with Max's scooby party it was so fun and the cute tie die shirts! I love them!!
I have to say Zoey is SOOO BEAUTIFUL I loved all of her fun halloween costumes my fav has to be the lamb and you as bo beep..how cute is that!! Loved reading and seeing all the cute pics!! Still cannot believe she is already 7 months. Ps that picture of us at whitney's party ahhwee so cute!

Tyler and Julia said...

LOVE the tie-dyed shirts! What a great idea! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX! :)

Sierra said...

How fun and creative!! Totally wish I could've seen it.