Thursday, January 22, 2009

Funny Conversations

I was making dinner yesterday and gave Lukas a piece of chicken to try that had been cooking in the crock pot. This is his response:

  • "Mmmm. This chicken is sooooo good. What are the ingredients?"

We were playing a game of Monster Snap and Lukas would NOT let me lose. He won fair and square and he gave me half of his cards b/c he didn't want me to lose. How sweet is that? And he'd purposely not slap the cards so I could get more. :)

I was asking Lukas his favorite food and I said, "You know, something you could eat over and over and not get sick of." He said back to me, "Well, I'd get sick if I ate it over and over."

Then I was playing with Max today and he came to give me a ripped piece of paper and this is how the conversation went:

  • Max-"I ripped Daddy’s book."
  • Me- "Why did you rip it?"
  • Max- "I don’t know. I didn’t do it. It wasn’t me." (all the while shrugging his shoulders)
  • Me- "Then who did?"
  • Max-(with a devilish look on his face) "Max" !

I love my kids!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Ohhhhh, that Max just cracks me up! I can totally hear him saying that. And Lukas is so sweet.

When we say something in a growly voice, the kids always say, that sounds like Max! It's so cute. We need to see you guys again!!