Monday, June 30, 2008
Posted by JaNece at 8:36 AM
Posted by JaNece at 8:03 AM
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Posted by JaNece at 12:25 PM
Posted by JaNece at 11:59 AM
Monday, June 23, 2008
- I wish I could be high maintenance. (Always be wearing make-up and looking perfect, always having my nails done, always having high-lights in my hair, always having a beautiful tan--fake of course, this white skin can't handle the sun, always having cute brand-named clothes to fit my perfect in-shape body). But instead I am lucky if I have time to shower and my budget does not include all those other self-indulgences. Maybe someone could secretly video tape my hideous outfits and get me on "What Not To Wear" so that I could have $5000 for a new wardrobe and make-over. I desperately need it. Anyone?
- I wish I could make-over our master bedroom. Can you say boring? It needs a whole lot of something. Same with the boys room. I guess money comes in handy for this. So it will be a while before it happens. But somewhere in the future, it will happen.
- I wish I could sing. I'm really lucky if I stay on key. Is singing well something that you are born with or can you develop it later in life? I think this isn't something that will ever fall in my "talents" category.
- I wish I could take a trip to Europe with my sister. Now this wish will come true...but we just have to wait for our kids to get older and our wallets to get fatter. But it's possible. Oooh, I can't wait!!!
- I wish I could have electrolysis. No hair on my legs or armpits ever again!!! That would be the best. I hate shaving.
- I wish chocolate, ice cream, sugar and anything sweet tasted horrible to me. If it did, I know for sure I'd shrink down to a size 4. It tastes sooooo good and I just have to have some.
Posted by JaNece at 8:36 AM
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Posted by JaNece at 10:28 AM
Monday, June 16, 2008
Posted by JaNece at 2:03 PM
Posted by JaNece at 1:34 PM
Friday, June 13, 2008
I have fallen in love with reading again and wanted to keep track of the books I'm reading/have read. So...I have created a book blog for all you book lovers out there!! I will post about a book I've read and if you've read the book, leave your thoughts! Even if you haven't read the book, I want to hear what you have to say anyway! Also, please give me recommendations...that is the best way to choose my next book! I will post what I am currently reading and if you want to read with me, we can discuss our opinions and views! It will be fun! So, hit your local library and let's read together!!!!!!!!!!! http://findingtimetoread.blogspot.com/
Posted by JaNece at 9:50 AM
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Father's Day is coming up this weekend and I was just thinking what an amazing father Pat is to our boys! I wanted to honor him by telling him what I love best about him. This is for you Patricio! You're the best!
- You have an amazing attitude and outlook on life. You always seem to smile and find the funny side of things.
- You are a joker in every sense of the word. Always wanting to play tricks on people or get people to laugh or be entertained.
- You are so easy-going and never (well, almost never) freak out about things that should be a big deal.
- You like to have fun and be where the party is at!
- You are a softy. You don't have a mean bone in your body. (Except the one that likes to tease me).
- You are great with the kids and they love you!
Some things you might not know about PAT:
He doesn't drink soda (or anything carbonated).
He loves sour patch kids, lime popsicles (the real fruit kind) and anything sour.
He would play basketball every night if possible.
He is allergic to cats...some dogs, too, but he still wants to get a hypoallergenic dog one day.
He got his U.S. Citizenship 5 years ago...it was awesome! (He was born in Peru).
He loves books, bookstores, reading, newspapers, anything to do with fun facts, he's there!
He is a sucker for garage sales. Forget about it!
G A T O R A D E. Citrus Cooler was his favorite, but they discontinued it! Sad.
This boy can eat! And loves to. He has been known to say that "food brings the Spirit".
He has a big heart. He is willing to help anyone anytime and does with a cheerful attitude.
Posted by JaNece at 2:43 PM
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Posted by JaNece at 12:43 AM