Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Bachelorette

Pat gets me watching shows that I never thought I'd get into (Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares) and now the Bachelorette. I watched most of last season with Brad and was just heart broken at the end. How could he do that to Deanna? If he wasn't ready to commit, he shouldn't have done the show!! I understand he didn't feel like he could settle with either one, but still, he really broke so many hearts (including mine! I get way too into these shows). But I was excited when Deanna was the next Bachelorette b/c she is so beautiful and has so much to offer. I already have a few favorites and we'll see who gets to stick around, but my vote is for Jason, Jeremy or Graham. (Does anyone else think Graham looks like a younger Dr. House?)
Sad that I'm this into it. I know.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Graham does look like a younger Dr. House!! Way cute blog. You did so many cute things with it. It looks great.

Jyl said...

good call on graham looking like a younger version of house! I totally agree. And I am a closet tv junkie too! hahah I watch all that stuff! glad to know we are so alike... ya know we really are! your my sista from another motha! hahah

Kimberly said...

I am so with you on this! I love the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. I haven't been able to watch Monday nights show yet. I'm sure I will have picked my favorites by then.

Patty R said...

Yes! I'm so glad Pat got you in to these shows. I love the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. I love Deanna, I know she will find the love of her life. I agree with your picks.

Natalie said...

Single daddy is my pick. He's so cute and he loves his son so much. yes we watch these shows too. I love TIVO!!!

E Winzeler said...

LOVE the bachelorette!!! You need to come over...Mondays @ 9:00! I love Graham and Jason. I love how she has to kind of work for Graham and he's not falling all over her...the campfire date was picture perfect! I loved the ending of their date when he cracked the joke about sitting so far away etc. However, I thought it was so cute when she named the star after Ty! I think Jason will stay quite awhile. I'd love for him to get a hometown date to see how she interacts with his little boy and all. I love all the drama!Come over!

Unknown said...

Pat, I cant believe your wife called you out like that! YOU, watch the Bachorlette? Ahh poor guy, I need to take you out and do "guy" stuff (shooting, golf, watch Laker games)! just giving you a hard time, but we do need to hang out before we leave for California.

Mindy said...

Ok, I'm not into the Bachlorette (I'm not judging because I certainly have been addicted, I'm just not watching it right now...) but I wanted to comment somewhere on the hilarious things your kids have been saying. I was laughing out loud! They are hilarious and I'm so glad you're recording the funny things they say.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

You are a crack up!! Thanks for helping me get through the elimination by holding my hand!! You are the best!!