Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Update

I just LOVE the fall.  It's been gorgeous outside, so we spent as much time outdoors as we could.  Here's what we did this weekend:

  • Pumpkin Patch.  I could spend all day here.  The boys picked their perfect pumpkin, got to ride in the wheel-barrow (which tipped over on them) and played on the tractors.     
  • We went to see the witches as Gardner Village.  (Sorry we didn't get to meet up Norton's!) The weather was amazing and it was fun to walk around and enjoy the festivities.    
  • Can you say J E L L O?  Jello pudding finger paint.  Delicious and educational.  
  • Pat and I play a rousing game of Phase 10.  I won.  
  • I finally get through another week of laundry (thanks to Lukas' help!)
  • Max learns how to ride a scooter...wheeeeeeee!!!!!  
  • Pat volunteers (with 5 other guys from the ward) at the docking station at D.I. 
  • The Utes win again!  The Cougs don't...

6 comments:

Dibble's said...

What a stinking cute family you have! It looks like you had such a fun weekend!

Villarreal's said...

Loads of fun! You have such a cute family! ;P

Christi said...

The pumpkin patch, how fun! The boys look adorable but I miss the too small Buzz Lightyear PJ top and shorts on Lukas. LOL

Ashley said...

What a fun weekend! I love fall! I hope it stays for a while longer. Go Utes!

Patty R said...

How fun, I love fall,
I wish the weather would stay like this year round, it's beautiful. Max looks so grown up on his scooter. Sorry about your Cougars :) Go Utes!

Tyler and Julia said...

We really really need to take our kids to a pumpkin patch. It won't truly feel like fall until we do. I must say I'm with Patty; GO UTES!! :)