Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pioneer Day

For Pioneer day we went to Woodland Hills. Pat was working so I brought the kids to sleep over at Papa and Nana's house. They always have fun running around outside. I got the kids to bed and Nana and I stayed up a little too late visiting. We got up early (a little too early) the next morning for the parade in Spanish Fork and then had a fun BBQ in the afternoon. It was a little stressful (and a little hot) getting to the parade and the parade lasted FOREVER, but we got to be with family and that was fun. (The sirens were a little loud for Zoey). The kids loved being with their cousins, and the cousins loved holding Zoey. :) Did I mention that we got to see my mom and her tap group perform at Fiesta Days? She did great.

1 comment:

Christi said...

How fun. I don't think my mom would ever do anything like that. Way to go Aunt Eunice!