Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Two Months

I can't believe that Zoey is 2 months old already. She is the best! I just can't stop holding her and kissing her. She smiles a lot and doesn't cry unless she is hungry or tired. When I change her diaper, she kicks her legs in the cutest way. She is a pretty good sleeper, but wakes up once or twice during the night. She hates being in the car, but as soon as I crank the tunes, she stops. She doesn't really like a binkie yet, but her fingers find their way to her mouth. She could eat all day if I let her. I love watching her grow (and sleep, which she does a lot!). Isn't she cute?

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Look at that smile! She's so adorable!!! I'm dying. I need to hold her! I'm glad she's a good baby! And those pink shoes of hers are so cute! Are you loving girl clothes?!

Christi said...

She looks so happy. Are you having fun dressing up a girl this time around? Her clothes are really cute.

Unknown said...

She is DARLING! She look so much like those cute boys of yours!