Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

Christmas is only a week away and I have slacked again on the Christmas cards this year. It has been fun receiving them from all of you and I apologize for not returning the favor. I figure the people that are really truly my friends keep up with my life in other ways (blog, email, faceboook, phone calls, visits) besides relying solely on my once-a-year Christmas card. Here is our 2009 Christmas photo. It's hard to get us all because I'm always the one taking the pictures. So, Merry Christmas to all my lovely friends and family!!!

3 comments:

Christi said...

I didn't send any cards. :(

Happy Holidays!

Tyler and Julia said...

What an adorable picture of your handsome boys! Aubrey said to me as soon as she saw Lukas, "Wow, he looks so cute!" Both he & Max are growing SO fast! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas this year too. :)

Michelle said...

You are officially off my Christmas list next year.... just kidding!!