Friday, December 18, 2009

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday Patricio! It was Pat's 30th birthday on Wednesday. I can't believe my young buck is 30 now! (Sha, I'm ahead of him by 2 years, it's really not that shocking to be in your 30's. Welcome to the cool club!) We had a fun celebration with both our families. Talk about a full house--there were 22 people that came to dinner! We are so glad that Pat is in our lives. Here are 30 reasons why we love Pat: Ok, I'm kidding. I'm not going to bore you with 30 reasons, but I will give you 3...

  1. He is the funniest, most entertaining guy around!
  2. He has a good heart and would give you the shirt off his back if you asked.
  3. He wants to make the world a happier place and he does, just by being in it!!!

4 comments:

Jenny May McKim said...

You look fantastic lady..
Happy Birthday Pat...

Patty R said...

Love you Pat. Welcome to the club!

Tyler and Julia said...

Welcome to the 30's Pat! I'm not there yet (thank goodness!) but Tyler is, & it's quite funny that I have more gray hairs than he does!! We love you guys & HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!!!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

30 years young!! Man he is old!!! HEE HEE!!!