Friday, June 19, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

What a rare thing living in Utah is. I can look out my window and see the Draper Temple and then as I'm running errands I look up to see the Oquirrh Mtn. Temple and then from another short distance I see the Jordan River Temple. We are so blessed to have 4 temples just in this valley alone. We went to the Oquirrh Mtn. Temple open house yesterday with Gma (Sonia). It was such a wonderful experience. Immediately I felt the spirit and started crying as the video came on. I just love the feeling that I get when I forget the world (stupid jeans) and figure out what is really important. And they had the BEST cookies I have ever tasted (maybe that's because it's been a while since I've had cookies...), but they seriously were so good! I am excited to have this new temple open so close to my house and can't wait to go weekly. Yes, that is my new goal. Weekly. I love to see the temple!!!!!!!!! Anyone want to come with me?

1 comment:

Jyl said...

I want to go to the temple with you!!!! PLEASE CALL ME! lets go! I need it! BTW you are so hot!