Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And the newest addition to our family is...

Wolfgang!! {But we all call him "Wolfie"}. He is a miniature schnauzer and is almost 10 weeks old. We've had him for over a week and I must say we got lucky. He is the best puppy. There are minimal accidents thanks to kennel training and he hardly ever whines or barks unless he's being playful. We felt very strongly that whatever dog we get needs to grow with our kids. Pat and Lukas have major allergies to dogs, so we made sure to get a dog that doesn't shed. Despite the fact that we have a new puppy that needs constant attention and training, it is really fun and actually preparing me for what it might be like with 3 kids (and how babies are much harder!). The kids love him to death. They always want to hold him or carry him and luckily Wolfie is pretty tolerant of them. We look forward to the fun times ahead and are so glad to have him!

11 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I LOVE THAT DOG!!! WILL YOU GO IN A TRIP SO I CAN WATCH HIM!!!

Mindy said...

Finally!!! He is so cute!!!! I'm so happy you guys got him. What a wonderful addition to your family. Although I'm going to laugh when you find out you're having another boy and then event he dog is a boy! Whatever will you do!? Hahaha

(JK about the boy - I'm sending you girl vibes all the way!)

Michelle said...

So cute! Little dogs are much less work luckily because mine is almost making me want to get rid of her lately!!

Windy said...

He is a cutie....Cambree sure wants to keep him.

Christina said...

Ooh! He is soo cute! I love him! What a cute pup!

Patty R said...

Congrats, he is adorable!! I need to come over to meet him :)

Jenny May McKim said...

He is SOOOOO adorable...
I want another dog but we are not ready for it yet... I am not ready for it.. Props to you for taking on a new puppy... Though how could anyone resist that cute face??

Villarreal's said...

AWE, HE IS SO CUTE! It's crazy how easily you can get so attached to these little animals! Enjoy him!

Dibble's said...

He is so stinking cute! I want a puppy! Okay, I really don't, one dog is enough but puppies are so cute!

Kimberly said...

Awwww! He is so cute and I love his name too! How fun! There is nothing like a puppy!

Jyl said...

OMG, he is so cute! you are so brave right before you have another baby! But he does look like a fun addition, we need to talk, I miss you so much, and I am the worst friend EVER! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! PLEASE! I worship you, and I need to come rub your swollen feet , lol....