Friday, April 10, 2009

Murder Mystery Dinner

It was a cold, snowy night in Cottonwood, Colorado. The year was 1984. There was a dinner party and a murder... We had to solve the crime, everyone was a suspect. Could it be Buzzy, the ski shop owner and ladies man? Or perhaps it was Sam, the wild party girl and assistant private investigator. Roberto was suspicious with his shades always on and could he really be connected to the KGB? And Tiffany knew a little too much for having just met Michael on the plane hours before the party. Then there was the bohemian-style Alicia, who always had money, but no job to show for it. And Laura, being a skilled surgeon, new just where to kill the victim, in the caratiod artery. So who did it? This is the Icicle Twist. (Thanks to my creative and wonderful sister who put it all together!! My family got together for a Murder Mystery Party and had so much fun in our different characters. The food was amazing and even better, NO KIDS!!)

3 comments:

Christina said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun. Mindy was telling me about it and I have to say, I was a bit jealous of all the fun!! :) I love how you did the pics! They look very cool and professional!

Patty R said...

How fun. Your family is too cute. I love the outfits!

Heather said...

I am sold! I so want to do this... Looks like a blast.