I wasn't tagged. But I got to thinking about things that I love and wanted to share them with you. Here they are in no particular order:
- Music! There is something so wonderful about music! I always thought when I watch my life over again, that I'd have my own soundtrack! We'll see.
- Chocolate chip cookies. Better yet, the dough! Mmmmmm. No wonder I'm pudgy.
- My camera. I LOVE my Canon Rebel! It is so fast and takes awesome pictures and it is so user-friendly. Now all I need is a zoom lens...
- The internet/computer. What did I do before this? I have no idea, but I'm so glad I have it now. I can quickly look up a recipe, directions or a question I have about anything! It rocks!!! And it keeps me connected to you!
- Wal-mart. I'm not proud to admit this, but they really do have the lowest prices. Their lines are the worst and there are no cashiers ever, but I can get whatever I need at a way cheaper price. And hence that is why I have to take a weekly trip there. Argh!!
- Lotion. Maybe it's because we live in the dryest climate ever, but my skin is always begging for moisture. My favorite lotion is Burt's Bees, but since it's pricey, I like Gold Bond b/c it heals my sad skin.
- My pillow. Pat sometimes mistakedly takes mine, but I can immediatley tell b/c mine is fluffier. He likes his flat, I like mine puffy! It's oh so comfy!
- Thursday night TV. Yes, The Office and LOST are my two weaknesses. I love them. I crave to know what's happening and what it all means. Instead of book group, we should have the LOST Office group.
- My flat-iron and round brush. I admit that I need a new round brush, but I'm so used to the one I have and I've tried to buy others. They just don't work the same. Even though my hair is straight, I like to have it even straighter.
- My spinbrush pro. I discovered this toothbrush a few months ago and I can't live without it! It makes me feel like my teeth are buffed and polished each time I brush. It's a good, clean feeling. Ahhhh.
What do you love?