I wanted to put my feelings into words about my dad and everything that's going on with that, but didn't know how for the longest time. Then I read my sister's blog and she said it perfectly. I am:
Monday, March 30, 2009
Posted by JaNece at 4:22 PM
Posted by JaNece at 3:11 PM
Monday, March 23, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
My sister and I wanted to create a blog for those that wanted to keep tabs on my Dad. Just click on the picture on the sidebar or the link below and it will take you to it. We will update as much as possible. Thank you for your love and prayers!! http://jumpingjackflash.blogspot.com
Posted by JaNece at 11:44 AM
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Well, we managed to squeeze in more fun while I was in Cali. Hard to believe, I know, but I have one amazing sister!!!
- Thanks to my brother-in-law, we got $170 tickets for free (21st row) to the Warriors game vs. the Clippers. It was so much fun and the Warriors won, so even better.
- We ran across the San Fransisco bridge (3 miles round trip). It was awesome and so pretty!
- Changed out of our sweaty running clothes into our downtown fancy clothes to put our names in a lottery to get tickets at the sold-out 'Wicked' musical. Guess who won tickets out of about 50 people? Yes, US! We won! Although we did have to pay $25 per ticket, we won a spot in the theater.
- Went to lunch at the ever famous 'Specialty Cafe & Bakery with top law associate at Morrison & Foerster and walked 1.2 miles just to get to his office in downtown San Fran. Thanks David!!
- Walked back1.2 miles to watch 'Wicked', the best Broadway musical ever!!!
- Rushed home to eat dinner and head off to Vacaville to shop at the outlets.
- Came home and crashed! (My muscles are so sore I can barely walk myself on the plane.
Posted by JaNece at 9:46 PM
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
While Pat is at home handling things on the home front (and doing a swell job), I am:
Posted by JaNece at 6:47 PM
Sunday, March 15, 2009
March is my favorite month because it's the first part of spring and it's my birthday! (Although it's hard to tell living in Utah if it's spring or winter. UGH!) I have had a fun weekend--THANKS friends and family! And even though I don't feel it, I'm thirty-something. And my birthday wish came true and my Dad is home from the hospital. (One of the Dr.'s said he wouldn't be home until Tuesday.) I have lots of pictures to share, but have left packing until the last minute and am flying to Cali in the morning to see my sis!! YAY! So, happy birthday to me.
Posted by JaNece at 11:44 PM
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Posted by JaNece at 6:58 PM
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Posted by JaNece at 11:15 AM
Monday, March 2, 2009
Posted by JaNece at 1:40 PM
Sunday, March 1, 2009
What a great weekend! Pat was home, the weather was nice(er) and we spent most our day outside. The boys finally got to take out the Dodge Viper (it was a Christmas present that has been sitting in the basement collecting dust) and they cruised the neighborhood. We weren't the only ones out as you'll notice the car caravan of other kids cruisin' the streets. We packed a lunch and had an awesome picnic together. And we got the kites out. It was so cute to see Max's face as he finally got his kite into the air. It was so good for all of us to be in the sunshine. What a perfect day!! Super, even!
Posted by JaNece at 3:41 PM
Max cracks me up. He is at the cutest age. He talks a lot, and has his own vocabulary. Every day he makes me smile and I seriously want to eat him up. I don't want him to get big. I know it's inevitable, so I'll just keep track of all the cute things he does...
- Every time I wear a certain necklace, he'll touch it and say, "It looks like...ahhh...jelly buns". (In Max language jelly buns= jelly beans) Then he'll throw his head back and laugh hysterically. This happens 20 times in a row and never gets old.
- If I lay down with him for nap time, he'll get mad at me for laying so close and say, "Scoop over, mommy!"
- We were at Target the other day and he picked up a glass globe and said as he handed it carefully to me, "This is beautiful."
- Sometimes Pat and I tease Max and say something like, "You're my silly billy". Max will pout and say, "My name is Max. Don't call me names." Like he's so offended we called him something besides Max.
- He loves to sit in Lukas' big boy car seat.
- The kid does not know how to whisper and he practically shouts when he talks to other people. It's especially embarrassing at church...
- If I ask him where daddy is he'll say, "Daddy's not here. He's at school." Which is always true!
- He makes the best sound effects and actions for Spiderman, Buzz or any other superhero. (Notice the Buzz action in the picture.)
Posted by JaNece at 3:25 PM