I need a distraction right now, so I'm going to answer a tag that my cute niece sent me.
8 things I'm obsessed with right now:
- TWILIGHT...Are you surprised?
- Reading Midnight Sun
- Cleaning and dejunking
- Getting Christmas shopping done
- Finishing orders
- My hair (wanting it to grow, wanting to cut it, wanting to change it...!)
- Twilight should count as two. I'm seriously obsessed.
8 words or phrases I use daily:
- "Are you kidding me?"
- "Quit fighting, you two!"
- "We're going to be late! Hurry!"
- " I love you."
- "How was your nap?"
- "Who wants to make cookies?" (Yes, daily. I could eat cookies every day.)
- ''I can't handle this!"
- "What should we have for dinner?''
8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
- The Office
- Eli Stone
- L.O.S.T. (C'mon and start already!)
- Old episodes of Friends or Seinfeld (I think I have seen them all.)
- Samantha Who?
- Oprah or Ellen (although I find that I don't watch these show much anymore).
- Fox 13 News
8 Things I did yesterday
- Sewed orders 'til I couldn't sew any more!
- Played with Max
- Watched 101 Dalmations
- Talked to my sister on the phone or was that the day before? I lose track of days.
- Decorated (and ate) sugar cookies with the boys
- Tried, but failed at getting dressed and ready (who's gonna see me?)
- Ate the last of the leftover turkey and yams (mmmmmm)
- Stayed up too late
8 of my favorite places to eat:
- Cafe Rio
- Olive Garden
- Nothing Bunt Cakes
- Pat's mom's house (she makes some mean Peruvian food)
- Numero Uno Pizza (in Cali...that pizza place Jyl and James took me to)
- Anywhere that serves pasta, it's my weakness
- Chicken Empire (more Peruvian food)
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
- Exercising (Too much Thanksgiving dinner)
- Being done with boutiques and orders (or at least slowing down)
- L.O.S.T. to start again in January
- Meeting up with Jyl!
- Meeting up with Candy! (Two of my good friends just moved back and I can't tell you how happy I am!!!)
- Taking the huge pile of bags and boxes to D.I.
- Pat's finals to be over and the Christmas holiday to begin!
8 Things on my wish list:
- To own "Twilight" the moive
- For gas prices to stay down (I swear we have the cheapest gas...It's down to $1.61)
- To hang out with my sister again.
- For my kids to sleep in their own bed and sleep through the night!!! Are you kidding me? They are 4 and 2, they should be able to sleep through the night in their own bed by now, don'tcha think?
- A new play list with better songs
- No more whining, diapers, laundry or dirty dishes. Hey, I can wish can't I?
- A finished basement with a sweet TV and surround sound
- No debt.