Thursday, July 31, 2008
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Posted by JaNece at 10:30 PM
Just a reminder for my Design By JaNece Inc. OPEN HOUSE on Wednesday, July 30th, 2008 from 11a.m. -2 p.m. or 6 p.m.- 9 p.m. If you need directions to my place, here's the address and some instructions. If you get lost, please call 801-302-2068! Hope to see you all there!
- 12373 Black Powder Dr. Herriman, UT. 84096
- Get to Bangerter Hwy. When you get to 126th South head/turn west. You'll take the second light (Legacy Ranch Blvd) and turn right. (There's a Maverick Gas Station on the corner). Then head to the round about. Take your first right off the round about and head right again. Drive straight up Flintlock and my house is in the cul-de-sac at the end of this street which turns into Black Powder. You'll see signs and balloons. Park anywhere and come on in!!!
Posted by JaNece at 11:25 AM
Saturday, July 26, 2008
- Friday, August 1st from 7 p.m. 'til whenever we feel like we've gotten our fill for the Cullens, Forks, Edward and vampires.
We'll have yummy treats and if you don't want to leave your husband & kids home since it is a Friday night, bring them to hang out with Pat, who will hopefully be keeping an eye on the kids. We're excited for Breaking Dawn and the movie coming in December. Whoooooowoooooo! (I must warn you...I'm a BIG Jacob fan).
Posted by JaNece at 5:03 PM
WEDNESDAY, July 3oth
6 p.m.-9 p.m.
Posted by JaNece at 4:54 PM
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Posted by JaNece at 1:40 PM
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Posted by JaNece at 2:00 PM
Sunday, July 6, 2008
When Pat and I were first married, we lived in Sugarhouse and attended a University Married Student Ward. We met some lifelong friends there and still get together with them monthly, if not more. We call ourselves the Menlanson's (which is a combination of our last names...Mendoza, Lantz, Nelson). We all started out with no kids and now have two each and another on the way (Congrats Emily and Clayton)! There are 12 of us all together. We're like a big, happy family. It was Steve's b-day yesterday and they invited us all up to a cabin they have at Sundance. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE-O! It is just beautiful up there and we got to spend the evening throwing rocks in the pond, watching caterpillars, playing with the kids, eating, relaxing and playing a rousing game of "Curses". We always have lots of laughs when we're together and there is no shortage of silliness either. The boys always play some kind of game (this time it was catch the flying green ball without moving your eyes). The kids played really well together, despite a few brawls here and there. The girls went and got icecream for everyone, while the boys stayed with the kids. The kids watched a movie while we played our game. We never want it to end when we're together and we look forward to our next Menlanson Gathering!
Posted by JaNece at 5:32 AM
Posted by JaNece at 5:25 AM
Saturday, July 5, 2008
I was tagged, so here are my answers:
- I am: painfully obsessive about order, organization and cleanliness (although you might not always guess it if you were to see my house).
- I think: we all need to love more and judge less.
- I know: that I want to live my life to the fullest and find joy in the journey and not in THINGS. (Not always the easiest, I'm finding!)
- I want: to visit Greece, Italy, France, Sweden, Japan, Peru...the world!
- I have: been to Africa (Zimbabwe), on a summer-long bus trip all through the church and U.S. history sites, and have lived in Wyoming, Colorado, California, Utah, Idaho, New York, New Jersey and Arizona (a few months one summer).
- I wish: I could make an impact on the world.
- I hate: being sick, feeling helpless, asking for help and feeling unappreciated.
- I miss: California, the smell of the beach, my college days, rock climbing and my grandparents.
- I feel: so blessed for all the things I have and for my cute family.
- I smell: nothing b/c I have allergies and am always stuffy or runny. UGH!!!
- I crave: chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, sadza and Craig-O's breadsticks (a RICK's college favorite that is no longer available).
- I search: for good deals and sales wherever I can find them.
- I regret: not going to beauty school, being too afraid to verbalize my feelings sometimes and not taking more road trips in college.
- I love: to see and hear Pat play with the kids. He can really get into it. He's a big kid himself. And such a good daddy!
- I care: about people from my past that I will probably never see again. (Ever heard that saying..."You meet people for a reason, a season or a lifetime and when you find out which it is, you'll know just what to do.")
- I always: worry too much.
- I am not: going to kill myself to fit in.
- I believe: that what goes around comes around, karma baby!!
- I dance: horribly! There are times that I can really get into it and feel the groove, but mostly I am NOT good.
- I sing: again, NOT good.
- I don't always: take the time that I should for myself.
- I write: to express my feelings, keep tabs on my kids and to record my life!
- I win: almost never! I did win an iPod shuffle a few months ago, and that's about my string of luck.
- I never: want to take things for granted.
- I listen: for the little voice to tell me what to do (with my life, with raising my kids).
- I am scared: of car accidents and someone I love being in a serious one.
- I am happy about: the progress that my boys are making as they grow up and develop. It's so fun to see their personalities bloom as they get older.
I had fun with this tag. I want to find out more about Patty, Mindy and Jyl!!
Posted by JaNece at 12:31 PM